The Hunt Is On To Find London’s Signature Dish - Win a £500 Cabana Restaurant Voucher or one of three £100 Runner-Up Vouchers!
Do you have a fail-safe dish that always impresses friends or family? London Designer Outlet – the capital’s first outlet centre in Wembley Park – is calling budding foodies with a taste for London’s cuisine, who fancy winning some fantastic prizes.
Does a simple twist on a classic dish like shepherd’s pie make an all-time favourite, or are you a dab-hand at making Asian-fusion style food?
Whatever you fancy, send your original recipe (photo and description) to email@example.com for the chance to win a £500 restaurant voucher courtesy of Cabana, or a £100 restaurant voucher for three runners-up.
Judging the competition, each dish will be cast under the scrutiny of Metro and London Magazine restaurant critic Joe Warwick; and Jamie Barber, co-founder of the award-winning Brasilian restaurant Cabana.
Along with an array of fabulous shops and a 9-screen cinema, London Designer Outlet has a fantastic choice of 20 restaurants and coffee shops, truly demonstrating London’s diverse cuisine. From Asian dim sum at Ping Pong or teppanyaki noodles at wagamama; Brasilian barbecue and cocktails at Cabana; to delicious prime Scotch beef burgers at The Handmade Burger Co; there’s something for everyone.
- Closes 28th March, judging 1st-3rd April
- Entry must include: high resolution photo, copy summary & entrant’s contact details
- 10 finalists will be invited to London Designer Outlet on Saturday 5th April for winner & runners-up announcement
- £500 main prize voucher from Cabana is for up to 10 people. £100 runners-up restaurant vouchers are for 2 people
- Full terms and conditions here