This year NOILLY PRAT® celebrates its bicentenary, marking 200 years of producing one of the world’s finest French vermouths in the South of France. This festive season join us in toasting this milestone whilst discovering the French tradition and cultural pastime of L’Apéritif and oysters.
The French oyster season runs from September to December with oysters being a festive staple as an alternative to starters or canapés, making them the perfect seasonal accompaniment to the Noilly Prat Original Dry L’Apéritif.
The unique taste of Noilly Prat Original Dry has a floral nose, citrus notes and a long, herbal finish that perfectly complements the creaminess of its neighbouring oysters.
To celebrate our bicentenary and the holiday season we are giving our loyal fans the chance to enjoy Noilly Prat Original Dry L’Apéritif and oysters for them and 3 friends at The Blue Bar located in the world famous Berkeley London hotel, including:
- Noilly Prat Original Dry L’Apéritif for 4 at The Blue Bar at the Berkeley London
- Fresh oysters for 4 at The Blue Bar at the Berkeley London
- 1 x bespoke Noilly Prat hamper, including:
- 1x beautiful wicker hamper
- 1x bottle of Noilly Prat Original Dry
- 2x sets of bespoke glassware
- 4x Noilly Prat Moleskine notepads
To enter please follow the below link:
The competition will close on Monday 23 December at 12pm and the winner will be announced on our Facebook page on Friday 3 January 2014.