This September, Goodwood Revival is back and to celebrate we’ve teamed up with The Singleton single malt Scotch whisky to give you the chance to take a magical step back in time and revel in the romantic time capsule of the golden era of motor racing and glorious air shows at one of the world’s most authentic circuits. Staged entirely in the nostalgic time capsule of the 1940s, 50s and 60s, Revival relives the glory days of the Goodwood Motor Circuit.
Drinkers of The Singleton, the Single best tasting whisky, deserve to experience the best of Goodwood Revival. Exclusive to Love Food Love Drink, The Singleton is offering you the chance to win two tickets for the Saturday and Sunday (18 & 19 September 2010) to the biggest and best historic motor racing party of the year.
Having experienced the best of the Goodwood Revival, you are invited to join us at The Singleton House of Approval to soak up the unique atmosphere. Here Revival goers can enjoy a delicious dram of smooth tasting whisky, The Singleton of Dufftown, with its flavours of stewed apples, dates and hazelnuts whilst posing for a sepia photo in the styled studio. As the day closes you will be presented with your own bottle of the best tasting single malt Scotch so you can appreciate the smooth taste of The Singleton from the comfort of your own home.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is fill in the entry form below:
COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 12 September 2010 and selection by 13 September 2010
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen by 13 September 2010 and notified by 13 September 2010. The winner will be drawn at random on 13 September 2010 and notified by telephone within 3 days. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 1 day of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes 2 x weekend tickets to Goodwood Revival (Sat 18th, Sun 19th), 1 x bottle of Singleton whisky.
8. The promoter will contact the winner to inform them of the date of the prize.
9. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control
11. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
12. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion
13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
15. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ.