In celebration of summer Freixenet is offering two lucky winners a pair of tickets to Taste of London restaurant festival, at Regents Park and a case of Freixenet Cordon Negro Cava.
The Taste of London takes place from 17-20 June and is the capital’s most popular restaurant festival. It’s a great day out where you will be able to eat at some of London’s great tables, meet the chefs who make it happen, visit the producers’ market bursting with fine fayre and see a whole host of classes and demonstrations. Then, when you want a break, you can relax with a glass of delicious Freixenet Cava and enjoy the music and merriment.
You’ll leave inspired to use some of the gastronomic food on offer at the Taste of London festival to create a romantic meal for two or perhaps an elaborate al fresco supper or an impromptu picnic for friends. A bottle of Freixenet Cava will add a little Mediterranean warmth whatever the weather, it’s great on its own or mix it up and enjoy a Cava Cocktail. Why not try a thirst quenching Freixenet Fizz, by simply gently pouring Freixenet Cordon Negro into half a glass of your favourite juice. To sparkle up your day – chill a bottle of Freixenet Cordon Negro Cava, invite some friends – then open the bubbly and have some indulgent fun!
To find out more, visit the Freixenet stand at Taste of London or www.Freixenet.co.uk and www.tastefestivals.com/London.
To enter this competition, simply fill out your details in the form below:
[form 21 "Freixenet Taste"]
Ts & Cs
1. The competition closing date is midnight on 30 May
2. All entries must be made using the entry form above. No other means of entry will be accepted
3. The prize is as described in the competition. The Taste of London tickets offered give entry on Thursday only. The prize is not negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable – no cash alternative is offered.
4. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and the winner may be asked to supply proof of age before the prize is supplied. Only one entry per household will be accepted
5. This competition is restricted to residents of the UK and Eire only
6. The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18, excepting employees of Freixenet or Love Food Love Drink or Taste of London Festival or their relatives or families or anyone connected with the competition
7. The prizes will be awarded to the first correct entries
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
9. The winner’s name will be available from Love Food Love Drink 21 days after the closing date
10. The prize will be supplied by Taste of London and Freixenet. Neither Freixenet, Taste of London or Love Food Love Drink hold responsibility for the prize after it has been dispatched. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the closing date – with the Taste of London tickets delivered in good time for the event
11. Freixenet, Taste of London and Love Food Love Drink have organized this competition in good faith and do not accept any liability relating to the prize
12. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all the Terms & Conditions. Any breach of conditions by an entrant will void their entry