Fun-loving Australian wine brand, [yellow tail], is launching a music and wine platform called the [yellow tail] Sample Sessions and its coming to you – at the Wine Show London (22nd – 25th October)!
Two lucky winners will each receive a six-bottle case of [yellow tail] to enjoy, plus six CDs of music to enhance their wine-drinking experience.
Treating wine lovers to some of their favourite wine styles matched with genres of music, [yellow tail] Senior winemaker, Emma Norbiato and leading Australian DJ, Rob O’Neil, have come up with eight wine and music matches that you’ll be able to try:
• Chardonnay with 80s Rock – think Blondie, Fleetwood Mac and Aerosmith
• Pinot Grigio with 60s music – think The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan
• Semillon Sauvignon Blanc with disco – think Donna Summer
• BUBBLES with Pop – think Madonna and the Pet Shop Boys
• Rosé with R&B – think Missy Elliott, Destiny’s Child and Usher
• Cabernet Sauvignon with 70s Rock – think status Quo and Deep Purple
• Merlot with Rat Pack – think Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jnr
• Shiraz with 90s Pop – think Backstreet Boys, George Michael and the Spice Girls
For more details, log on to http://www.yellowtailwine.com/uk/samplesessions/yt-summer.html
[yellow tail] wines are available in all major supermarkets RRP £5.99.
Simply fill in your details below to enter this competition:
[form 2 "Yellow Tail"]
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old
- All entries to be in by midnight on 12 October 2009
- Competition valid for UK residents only